Friday, October 17, 2008
More Weird Baby Dreams
Okay, more weird baby dreams last night. But this time it wasn't me having the babies (yes, plural) it was my 62 year old parents. ?? WTF ??
All of a sudden they had a couple of young toddlers at home, I'm pretty sure they were biological, and my mom was pregnant with yet another one. Now, my mom has been physically incapable of having children for some 20-odd years now, so this dream is really weird. But I was SO PISSED OFF at them, for going and having more kids! Really ticked off. Because all of a sudden, they went from being "comfortable" financially, to having virtually no money to support themselves. I know the current state of the economy figured into my worries there as well.
I try not to worry too much about money myself, as long as I can pay the bills, but being unemployed and having the end of employment insurance looming in a few weeks, makes one conscious these things.
So, back to this dream. My parents weren't in their house, but living in some shack, with these kids. I had no love for these kids at all. They didn't feel like my family. I felt almost competitive with them. Like, back off, these are my parents. Go away. Pretty bad for a 39 year old woman who is supposed to be civilized and somewhat spiritually evolved. It really brought out a mean-spirited side of me, in this dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, I was got very motivated for the recent Canadian Federal elections and actively rallied for my party of choice and to keep the present government at a minority level. Ideally I would have liked to have seen them voted out entirely, but realistically I knew that was not going to happen, since so many Canadians are apathetic about voting and really learning the issues. They just vote for the same old party every time, or who their parents voted for, even if that party is going to do things that are to the detriment of Canadians. Ugh! I could go on and on, but that's all I'm going to say for now. Now, if only Obama gets in next door!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment