Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Interview
I had my interview for the Sup. position at work today. Of course, on Friday, when I dressed for the interview, it was postponed. I dressed in appropriate interview garb again yesterday, just in case. Instead I ran into the manager who gave me the impression that we probably wouldn't meet until closer to the end of the week. Well, today I didn't bother, and just wore my more comfortable sweater and slacks, and of course she caught me on the way to the washroom to ask if a 1:30 meeting would be all right for today. Today? Today? Why, yes of course, absolutely, no problem at all. Let's meet today. In my sweater and slacks. No suit for this interview. Ah well. It went quite well. I aced the dreaded behavioural interview questions. I had prepared by reviewing some of my past work examples over the last couple of days. I was able to come up with relevant examples and stick to the topic at hand for the most part. They said they will probably make a decision by early next week. Next week! Come on! How about this week? It's still early in the week. Chop, chop ladies. Let's get on with this... Next week? Why, yes of course, absolutely, no problem at all. *Big smiles and handshakes* Thanks so much for your time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment