Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More coincidences?

Yesterday I picked up Mac's friend Richard from the airport. He had parked at our house and on the way home I was telling him about my interview for the federal gov't job I have coming up on the 25th. Richard dated a wonderful lady name Natalie for a couple of years and he mentioned that he thought that Natalie's son worked in the department where I would be interviewing. Later in the day (after a few St. Paddy's Day pints! :) I emailed Natalie to ask her about it. Well, as it turns out her son does indeed work in that very department and has been there for three years now. And she will be getting in touch with him today to see if he has any advice for my interview. What a coincidence!?!? Personally, I don't believe in coincidences. I believe that we draw or attract situations and opportunities to ourselves and that the vibrations we send out via our thoughts, words and actions, can influence the kinds of situations we attract to ourselves. That's why I feel it is very important to stay positive and to just generally be a nice person. It does come back to you, one way or another. Karma, karma, karma!

1 comment:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I agree that we attract what we need and that things do not just happen.

Good luck with your interview! They would be very lucky to have you, so if the position is right for you and your growth, it will be yours.