
I am sick with worry today about my friend and former coworker's 8 year old granddaughter who went missing after school on Wednesday. Her family is devastated and police are NOT asking for the public's help, stating that this is a "police matter". They also have refused to issue an Amber Alert, claiming that her disappearance does not meet the "criteria".
W.T.F!!!!
Is it not a documented fact that it is the first 12-24 hours in a missing persons case that is the most crucial...yet they are dragging their heels! This is an
EIGHT YEAR OLD GIRL! For Christ's sake, of course she's in danger. They found video footage from a local high school of her walking with a girl/woman of about 19-25 years old, someone not known to the family. She has obviously been taken by someone without the authority of her parents. Anytime a child is not with their parents or somewhere their parents should know them to be, such as at school or with an authorized caregiver or friend, then they are IN DANGER!
Please keep Victoria Stafford of Woodstock, Ontario in your prayers for a swift and safe return home.
http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Local/2009/04/09/9072021.html
2 comments:
I will keep this child in my prayers... I am so, so sorry to read this.
I hope you will be giving us the good news of her safe return soon...
Thank you Russell...so do I.
Post a Comment